- What is BioSig Technologies, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol BSGM.
- Who is BioSig Technologies, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Action Stock Transfer Corporation
2469 E. Fort Union Blvd
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
T: (801) 274-1088
F: (801) 274-1099
- Can I buy I stock directly from the company?
No, the company doesn't sell stock directly.
- Where can I buy your stock?
Stock can be purchased though a registered stockbroker or via an online account.
- Who is BioSig Technologies, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Liggett & Webb, P.A.
432 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016
- Who is BioSig Technologies, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Haynes and Boone, LLP
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10510
- When was BioSig Technologies, Inc. incorporated?
We were formed as BioSig Technologies, Inc., a Nevada corporation, in February 2009 and in April 2011 we merged with our wholly-owned subsidiary, BioSig Technologies, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with the Delaware corporation continuing as the surviving entity.
- When did BioSig Technologies, Inc. become a public company?
On October 29, 2014, our common stock commenced trading on OTCQB under the symbol “BSGM.”
- Where is the headquarters of BioSig Technologies, Inc. located?
8441 Wayzata Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55246
- When is BioSig Technologies, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting the transfer agent.
- Whom shall I contact for general information about the Company?
Lora Mikolaitis, Director of Administration
12424 Wilshire Blvd Suite 745
Los Angeles, CA 90025